My inspiration: Pink flowers and sunny days.
Ever since July of last year I have had an obsession for fabric flowers. I find them so fresh and feminine. But whenever I wore them they would always be in my hair, for a change I decided to make one in ring form. I have hundreds of floral headbands and hair clips lying around.
Stuff you need:
A ring base(I used a broken ring and stuck the flower on top)
Needle and thread
1. Draw a flower that is the size and shape you want your ring to be and cut it our. Fold a strip of fabric 4 times and pin the flower cut out on the fabric.
2. Remove the excess fabric.
You should have four flower cut outs.
3. Fold each of them in half and half again.
4. Cut out a circular piece of felt.
5. Sew the petals onto the felt.
Add an embellishment and glue it to the ring. Tadaa!