I really love things that are perfectly imperfect, rugged at the edges. That's why I love this belt, plus it's really fun to make. They look best in bright colors, they'll stand out more.
This belt can be worn as a necklace or headband but I prefer it in belt form.
Stuff you need:
5 cm wide strip from the bottom of a t-shirt
1. Cut the strip so that it is no longer a circle
2. Draw vertical lines along the entire strip at 2 cm intervals
3. Cut on the lines, make sure to cut like shown below
4. Now it gets complicated, bring the piece on the furthest side under the second one
5. Bring the 3rd piece through the first one. Continue to bring the next piece through the one before...
Until it looks like this
6. Cut 2 small strips of t-shirt material and tie them to the ends of the braid
Pretty funky right?