Juan Carlos Obando = Genius.
He paired these bold, vibrant necklaces with beautiful dresses and delivered fantastic results. I can imagine these necklaces being worn to excite any old outfit or to accompany an amazing one. Either way I know it will look great.
Stuff you need:
Bright colored fabric
Large round beads
Needle and thread
1. Cut off both legs of the panty hose and stretch them out till they are as long as possible. I made this contraption using 6 jars and stretched them for 4 hours so they would stay long.
2. Put your beads in one of the panty hose legs.
3. Make sure all of the beads are in the middle of the pantyhose and tie a knot before and after each bead.
4. Cut the fabric so that it is about 15 cm by however long you beads are.
5. Roll up the fabric and sew in place. Also sew the sides closed. Try to fold the fabric inwards when you sew so that the frayed edge does not show.
6. Knot the other pantyhose leg on one end.
7. Wrap it around and knot at the other end. Remove excess.
Now that is what I call a funky DIY.