4.12.11

DIY Necklace From A Broken Lock

The other day I was trying to open my locker when I dropped my lock for millionth time. The only difference between this time and all the other times was that the whole lock cracked open. It was a tragic moment until I picked up the pieces.


In the mess I found these 3 darling number wheels. Don't you just love them?


For a while I was confused about what to use them for... I still am. The best thing I could think of was a pendant. Any more ideas?
Anyway the point I am trying to prove is that you can DIY with just about anything... Ta-daa!



11 comments:

Lucija said...

I love when I found blogs like yours that I instantly adore!!
You got yourself a new follower :*

XO,
Lucija
WLL

lisa signorini said...

ooohhhh!!! love it!!

Visit my blog and, if it like u, became my new follower! ( I follow back! always!!)
have a great Sunday!
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

Allison Young said...

what a clever idea!

www.absurdlypeculiar.blogspot.com

Charlotte Beecham said...

I love your blog. Your vibe is great. Would love it if youd check out mine and follow me back if you like! It also features my recently launched scarf line 'Charlotte & Lisa'i think its really suiting to your style!

http://clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

Francesca said...

Haha now that is a very smart idea! Awesome DIY.. will do that now if any of my locks break :P

http://opinionslave.blogspot.com

Elizzabeth Hope said...

so cute!! This is a great Idea! Deff want to try this out! I'm very into DIYs right now!


XO, Lizz
www.GirlMeetsFashion.com

Ivana said...

Such a fun DIY project! Great!


xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls

ACC said...

Great DIY! I love projects like this that keep me inspired to repurpose everyday materials. I'm your newest follower!

acleanercloset.blogspot.com

Talitha said...

Love this idea - so fun and cute :)

Talitha xx
www.ttimechatter.com

Heloisa said...

This idea was just great! It looks amazing and so cute!

Keep with thw good work!

Kisses from Brazil =)

Julia said...

What a good idea! But with my luck I'll never get the lock open! :)