I thought this would be an incredibly funky DIY:
I found it in my look book. What is my look book? It's where I keep pages and photos that I love from fashion magazines, catalogues, the internet etc. Every DIYer needs a look book. It is a necessity.
Here is the result:
Stuff you need:
Needle and thread
1. Cut a strip of fabric that is 5 x 90 cm long.
2. Begin folding the fabric making sure each fold is about 2 cm wide. No need to be perfect here.
3. Once you have folded all of it thread your needle and put it through the fabric. Knot at either end.
It should end up looking like this:
4. On either end of the ruffle make a wide hole using a pin.
5. Open either end of the chain, hook them onto both holes, then close them... Ta-daa!
My mum has started a vegetable patch in the backyard and I thought I would share these lovely photos of flowers that came up instead of pumpkins. Aren't they charming? I love the orangey yellow color. Bye for now!