I absolutely love these journals because they are super easy to make and they are insanely useful. Depending on what kind of paper you put inside, the journal can be used for anything: art journals, diaries, organizers etc. I think I've made around 10 in the last 2 months alone!
Stuff you need:
A sewing machine (a needle and thread will be quite difficult to use in this case)
Paper (I used 15 sheets of A4 paper then trimmed the sides so that they would fit in my journal)
String and large needle
1. Place the card on top of the fabric.
2. Fold the fabric inwards, onto the card and sew around the edges using a sewing machine.
3. Fold all your sheets of paper in half.
4. Open the sheets of paper and clip them to the inside of the book cover.
5. Poke three holes, make sure the pin goes through all sheets of paper and the book cover.
6. Sew the paper to the book cover.
Now draw, doodle and dream in your new journal :)