Denim, denim, denim and more denim <3
Stuff you need:
Loose pair of jeans
1. To begin lay down your jeans.
2. Next, you need to draw 3 lines with a piece of chalk. The first line (the middle line) is the length of your result. Then draw one line 3 cm above and one 4 cm below.
3. Cut off all of the fabric below the third line.
4. Then fold the fabric inwards on the second line and pin. Sew around the cuff on the first line. Leave about 4 cm between the start and finish when you sew.
5. To measure how much elastic you need, find out the circumference of the thickest part of your calf. Subtract 1.5 cm from that number and cut the elastic. Attach a safety pin to the elastic and thread it through the cuff. Once it is fully through sew the beginning end together. After that, finish sewing the gap in the cuff.